Friday, October 22, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 10/22/10

Surely Jarod thinks I look phenomenal everyday, but I am pleasantly surprised when he takes the time to say as much. I haphazardly dressed myself this morning, so when I left the house, I wasn't feeling so confident about what I was wearing. He complimented me when I got home this evening, and I was immediately relieved to learn that at least one person didn't think I looked crazy today.

My weekend is off to an amazing start. Jarod made me (a can of) soup, and I ate (at least 4 spoonfuls of) Nutella. Top that!






Cardigan: Target
Tank: Ann Taylor Loft
Belt: J. Crew Outlet
Necklace: Gift (Thanks, Misti!)
Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Sandals: Target

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger