Friday, October 29, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 10/29/10

This outfit was all wrong. It's cute and all, but not at all practical - at least not for today. We had a potluck at the office, and I maybe possibly (definitely) had to adjust my belt and move to another notch. And I'd do it all over again for some caramel pumpkin pie. I made the caramel pumpkin pie, by the way. It's like I'm some kind of domestic goddess or something. Emphasis on the "or something."





Have a happy Halloween! If you're anything like me, you're going to buy the good candy and buy in excess so that when there are leftovers, you won't be sorry.

Cardigan: Old Navy
Dress: Old Navy
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Tights: Eh?
Boots: Aldo

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger