Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Favorites - 10/29/10

Jen's Favorites:

I love these two outfits, too! I decided a long time ago that if I ever have a little girl, the walls of her nursery will be decorated with Fifi prints.

Orange is so underrated. How awesome is Chelsea's cardigan/top/ribbon belt combo? Very.

These fun ensembles almost make me want to hold on to summer just a bit longer. Almost.

Krystal's outfit is SO GOOD. I don't know what else to say. I am obsessed with the fact that she tucked in her cardigan and that she paired that chunky necklace with a simple outfit. Love.


Good manners never go out of style. Literally.

I want to start tucking in cardigans, too!


Kate's Favorites:

Oh man. SO TRUE.

Hair...love...GORGEOUS.

If I were a glamorous lady...

I, too, need an awesome plaid skirt. TO THE THRIFT STORE! ::HERO MUSIC::

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger