Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dear Jen AND Daily Outfit - Kate - 10/12/10

No, I'm not getting lazy. I promise.

OK well a bit. But I've always been lazy.

My issue here, is this:



Perfectly cute outfit, but UGH UGLY NIGHT LIGHTING.

I've gotta fix this. I'd forgotten - it's the only thing I really dislike about this time of year, y'know? Soon, I shall be missing the daylight.

Jen, your pics look great year-round. How do you manage? When do you take them?

HALP.

<3
Kate

PS>
Skirt: LLBean
Tee: Old Navy
Scarf: Old Navy
Boots: 704b, via DSW

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks! I thought my pictures were poo, but I'm glad that you like them. :)

I honestly make Jarod take them as soon as we are both home in the evenings. If I'm waiting on him, sometimes the first thing I say when he walks through the door is, "Can you take my pictures so that I change?"

Can you set up your tripod outside? Creepy neighbors?

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger