Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Spoils: Etsy Seller Sandy a la Mode

I don't know what else to say except that I am officially obsessed with hair pins. I didn't even know that I loved them until Sandy from Sandy a la Mode debuted her Etsy store. Maybe I only love hers. Who knows!

Thankfully, I follow her twitter and jumped on these pretty little things with a quickness. God, I love them. I almost don't even want to share her Etsy store link with you because I want to hoard all the goodies for myself, but I won't, because that would be insanely rude.





OH, AND HI. After shipping, I paid $9 total. NINE DOLLARS. I feel like a criminal. A criminal with pretty pins in her hair.

2 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

awwww thanks for featuring my shop!! sooo glad that you love them!! :D they look sooo pretty in your hair!!!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

YES! i have a couple of her pins too and are they not the most gorgeous things ever?! great review!

and cute blog, ladies! :)
have a lovely rest of your week!!

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger