Monday, September 13, 2010

Dear Kate

I was just about to whine about how utterly exhausted I am, and then I remembered that you've basically been living off of no sleep for the past 2 weeks. So, I'll save my whining for another day.

How are you? I understand that there was frozen yogurt involved in your recovery, so I feel safe assuming that you are on the up and up.

I know I sent you a picture of my wearing the invisibility shawl that you gave me in San Francisco, and I just have to reiterate how insanely glorious it is. Seriously. I love it. My travel companion was oohing and aahing over it, because it is so fabulous (like you!).

Anyway, this week we are still hosting Louisa - the cutie foster dog. She's why I don't have an outfit picture, today. I guess it's not fair to totally blame her, but I can't really do dog training sessions in heels. It's a lot of work, but at the end of this week, Jarod and I will be on a flight to Boston to enjoy being New Englanders for a few days. And hopefully I'll be dawning my beautiful invisibility shawl again.

Thinking of you, deary!

Yours,
Jen

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger