Monday, September 20, 2010

Dear Jen

Can I just say how jealous I am of all your recent travels? I love traveling (who doesn't?), and I don't get to do it enough. I love it all - flopping down on a hotel bed, eating in new and interesting restaurants, getting sort of lost, going to museums. It's all fantastic.

But you know what's my FAVORITE thing about traveling? Souvenir clothing. A scarf from a street vendor, a thrifting adventure with a friend, earrings from that little shop next to the lunch restaurant. Nothing beats souvenir clothing - it comes built-in with fun memories, and (for me at least) it's a guilt-free opportunity to indulge.

I certainly hope you've gotten to do some shopping on one or both of your trips, and I can't wait to see what you've come up with! Makes me want to go on vacation, myself :-)

<3
Kate

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger