Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 9/21/10

There's a lot happening in this picture:



1)dogblur
2)my neck looks fat, for no apparent reason. Weird camera angle?
3)awesome mixing of black and brown. <3!!!
4)comically haughty facial expression
5)a Jeff standing behind the camera going, "Make a face! Do SOMETHING!"


I like this picture better, but it doesn't really do the outfit justice, now does it?



Skirt: GAP, 2008
Shirt: Target (super-clearance!) 2010. It's a size too big but was so cheap I bought it anyway and have resolved to either wear it belted, or get fat. OK, OK, wear it belted.
Tank (1): thrifted, originally Old Navy
Tank (2): Victoria's Secret
Boots: LLBean
Belt: Target, 2009
Jewelry: mumsie

BLACK. BROWN. BLACK. BROWN. BLACK. BROWN. I love that combo.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm loving the black and brown combo more and more!

And anything belted makes me happy. You look awesome in this!

Diana said...

I love that second picture - you two are just too adorable.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger