Monday, September 27, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 9/27/10

It's finally cool enough to wear my new LLBean dress!

Just a shame that I got home so late tonight - too dark for good pictures. Alas.



So comfy. So cute. I love it!

Since the dress is really PURPLE, I decided to keep all other accessories to a minimum. Just the boots, a small necklace, and my amethyst stud earrings.

I bought this necklace back in early summer, when my job was in jeopardy and I had no spending money. I wandered into Macy's on my lunch break and found this and it was just too cute not to own - especially at the bargain clearance price of $4 ;-) It was a big indulgence for me, then. How sad is that?

And oh, how glad I am that things have turned around :-)



I dunno what that face is. Napoleon Dynamite impression? :-P

Dress: LLBean, 2010
Boots: 704b, via DSW, 2009
Necklace: Fossil, via Macy's, 2010
Earrings: oooooooold - gift from parents

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger