Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 9/18/10

Saturday is for errands, cleaning, and an outfit made up of "favorites":



This is also the blog - and life! - debut of this awesome scarf, which my mom found at a head shop in Lawrence, KS a couple months back.

What my mom was *doing* in a head shop in Lawrence, KS, I'm not about to ask. But presumably it at least partially consisted of scarf shopping. So it's OK. :-P

Oh! And also! I made you a present!



It's a face.

I hope you enjoy it.

Skirt: Talbots, via Marshall's
Tee: Target, 2008
Scarf: a head shop in Lawrence KS, via Mom
Bracelet: booth at Red Barn in Kirksville; circa 2007ish
Earrings: Mumsie
Shoes: Softspots, via DSW, 2008(?)

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger