Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Spoils: The F-word

My friends, I have been bad.

There was a great deal to be had on Endless last week.

And...



Which doesn't look all that exciting, I know. But you haven't looked inside yet. At this:


Oh yes I did.



(At least you know it isn't boots)



O.M.G.



I mean, what else am I gonna do when they're only $140, and there's one pair left, and THEY'RE MY SIZE?

My hands were tied.



I'm so in love.



And so poor now.



But so in love.

Surely you understand?

(Besides, I'm just working my way down the list? Which makes total sense.)

2 comments:

Diana said...

Oh, it's so good to be bad ;) The Malibrans are by far one of my favorite Fluevogs ever - they were the first ones I fell for.

Jen said...

You wear those well, sexy lady!

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger