Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dear Jen

Know what my favorite thing is about this cooler weather?

If you guessed "boots" you'd be correct.

OK so know what my SECOND favorite thing is about this cooler weather?

Yep. Scarves.

Is there anything better than having a big cuddly woven scarf, or squishy knitted shawl, wrapped around your neck?

A great scarf can really make an outfit - it can add the perfect pop of color, or tone down a mass of busy print, or tie together a bunch of disparate elements.

A long scarf can make you look long and lean, and a thick scarf knotted near your neck can help balance a heavier bottom half (not that I'd know anything about THAT. Ahem.) Plus, scarf + ponytail = instant sexy nerdiness. What's not to love?

Not to mention the warmth. And beautiful colors. And patterns. And materials (silk! wool! cotton!)

So I think it should come as no surprise that I have about 20 in my wardrobe currently, and am always looking to expand.

Poor wardrobe.

::contented sigh::

<3
Kate

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger