Monday, December 13, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 12/13/10

Jeff drove me to work today, because I was running late and had to proctor exams and...awww hell, it's snowy.

Guess what that means?

NO BOOTS.

(But Fluevogs. Which are so comfy they might as well be boots.)



I'm not really fuzzy and angry. Just tired and worn out from trying to navigate the Trader Joe's/Target/PetsMart parking lot in the middle of December.

I'm lucky I came out of it alive, wouldn't you say?

Oh! So...outfit-y talk!

One thing I loved about this outfit is just how many components are personalized, and/or thoughtfully made. Aside from the Target cardi and GAP/Old Navy components, everything else is either handmade, and/or consciously and mindfully constructed. I love buying from small sellers or companies, and getting free pretties from my mum. It makes the outfits that much more special, eh? :-)

Skirt: Etsy
Tee: GAP outlet
Cardi: Target
Tights: Old Navy
Shoes: Fluevog
Scarf: Scarf-Shop
Earrings: Mum

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger