Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 12/28/10

Where the heezy did the rain come from today! Gross, but I guess I shouldn't complain since it waters things. Like grass. And my car.

I used my tripod again and am loving it. The only downside tonight was that every time I ran to my place, 3 dogs would charge at me. I know they thought that I was running to something exciting - maybe a squirrel or some yummy sticks to chew on. PSYCH. JOKE'S ON YOU. JUST TAKING SOME PICTURES, STINKERS.

So I had to have Jarod press the button on the camera. Guess I still need him after all!







Cardigan: H&M
Scarf: Gift (Thanks, Ashley!)
Belt: H&M
Tunic: H&M
Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Boots: Target
Golden Snitch Necklace: Gift (Thanks, Beetle!)
Tablet Necklace: Gift (Thanks, Misti!)

2 comments:

Diana said...

If you can get a wireless remote for your camera, I would recommend it. It's so much easier than having to go back and forth constantly.

I love that golden snitch necklace!!

Jen said...

Ooh, thanks for the tip, Diana - I'm on it! :)

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger