Monday, December 13, 2010

Dear Jen

I have a question for you.

When you get home, do you leave your pretty work clothes on? The tights, the heels, the cinched belts...

None of those things are very comfortable, are they?

I try. I feel like I should be able to stay dressed for longer than eight hours at a time. But nonetheless, it always seems like I'm into cotton lounge pants and my old LLBean cardigan about 2 minutes after hitting the door.

I can't help it! Cotton lounge pants and my old LLBean cardigan are just so comfy, aren't they? And cinched belts and heels (generally) aren't.

I think I sense a new year's resolution coming...

I've gotta learn to stay dressed. :-P

<3
Kate

1 comment:

Jen said...

If I'm going to answer honestly, my answer is HELL NO.

:)

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger