Monday, December 27, 2010

Dear Kate

I love that you emailed me to check that I'd gotten a tripod for Christmas - I think that illustrates just how dire the photo situation has been on my end. I'm so glad that I did get one. I played around with it earlier, and now I am realizing that what I need to work on are my poses. (Wannabe) fashion blogging is SO hard!

You are off from work this entire week, aren't you? I am insanely jealous. Going back to work after a 4-day weekend blows. After a regular weekend it blows, too.

Tell me all of the wonderful presents you got and all the yummy things you've baked. I will just be hanging around and in denial that I have to wake up to an alarm tomorrow.

Yours,
Jen

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger