Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Spoils - LLBean

Back in July or August I ordered a dress from LLBean Signature Collection, knowing full well that it was out of stock until January. I figured that would be plenty of time to forget I'd ordered the darn thing, and then be pleasantly surprised when it arrived.

I'm not the only one who does this, right?

Well, it worked! And also I LOVE THIS DRESS.



The fabric is just perfect - pretty, and nice and durable and I can tell it will hold up for years. And it's the perfect weight for year-round wear. Cut and fit are spot-on. The length is exactly what I'd wanted. The shoulders fit perfectly, as do the hips.

I think I may run away to Paris with this dress. Someone tell Jeff, OK?

(PS>The bitch of it is, that it's no longer available online. Which I guess makes me a tease. Sorry 'bout that. I'll let you know if it re-appears...)

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger