Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Daily Outfit - Kate - 1/3/11

Man, is the first day back to work ROUGH. Especially when you've been off for 10 1/2 days. Especially when you've been in your pyjamas and husband's oversized hoodie for 10 1/2 days. Especially when it's like 15* out.



Rather than wearing cozycomfy work clothes and trying desperately to pretend I was back at home, I decided to head the opposite direction - heeled boots and more structured pieces to help me get back in the swing of things.

AND, in keeping up with my new year's resolution, I stayed dressed until 8:00 last night!

I iz a champion. Yes.

Boots: Born
Tights: umm...?
Skirt: thrifted
Cardi: GAP, 2009
Tank: Target
Scarf: somewhere in Chicago (ooh that really narrows it down!)
Earrings: Mom

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger