Saturday, January 8, 2011

Daily Outfit - Jen - 01/08/11

So, the other day I mentioned that I wore an outfit that my husband was crazy about without my even trying. In fact, I was going for comfort (i.e. wear a dress so that I can eat like crap and not feel uncomfortable in the belly area). I tried to wear a variation of that and failed. Sometimes you can't beat the original.

My mom was raving about this outfit, also. Just going on and on about what a "fashionist" I am. I was caught off-guard considering that the praise was coming from a woman who has very assertively declared that I have "no fashion style" for the greater part of my life. I guess I did plum good. Get it?! Like the color. I am on a roll.






Sweater: Old Navy
Dress: Old Navy
Snitch Necklace: Gift (Thanks, Jess!)
Tablet Necklace: Gift (Thanks, Misti!)
Tights: Aritzia
Boots: Target

1 comment:

Kate said...

Amazing outfit! I love the snitch necklace and the boots especially :-)

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger