Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dear Jen

In addition to my "real" new year's resolution (the relatively modest but nevertheless potentially insumountable goal to "stay dressed"), I've decided to make a couple of bloggy resolutions. I need them.

My bloggy resolutions are:

1)Blog more
2)Stop being lazy

You're an especially astute person, so surely you've deduced that the two items are very closely related. One could even argue they're interchangeable. You want to argue that? Go ahead. But I'll argue that WHY ARE YOU PICKING ON ME? THEY'RE MY RESOLUTIONS!

Anyway. Working and tights and makeup suck. Lounging and pyjamas and ponytails don't. But for the first time ever, I want to suck.

(Umm perhaps I should rephrase that...)

<3
Kate

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger