Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Daily Outfit - Kate - 2/15/11

Guess what? I've actually come up with a GOOD excuse to not do laundry.

I call it - "outfit creativity"!



This shirt almost never gets worn, unless all my other clothes are either dirty and/or damp and hanging on drying racks. And then I pull this from my closet, and think about its lovely little print and how I never wear it and how I really should. And then I wear it.

This happens a few times a year. Which I guess is enough reason for me to keep the shirt around, eh? :-)

Shirt: thrifted, originally GAP
Tank: Old Navy
Skirt: GAP
Boots: LLBean
Tights: Target
Belt: thrifted
Cowl: handknitted by me!
Earrings; necklace: Mumsie

1 comment:

Diana said...

Ooo, I like it! It's always so fun when you find something in the back of your closet that you forgot was there.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger