Friday, February 18, 2011

Daily Outfit - Kate - 2/16/11

HOLY CRAP!!!! IS THAT...DAYLIGHT?!?!?!



IT IS! IT IS!

(It's also the dry, stalk-y dredges of last year's garden. Sorry. I'm a lazy-ass and a failure as a human being, clearly.)

I love this skirt - this photo really doesn't do it justice, but I just have to say - I'm almost ashamed that I let it languish, unworn, in my closet for so long. I'm sorry, skirt. Forgive me?

(PS>I love how you can see my little green Mazda, Ahura, hanging out down on the street. High, Ahura! Sorry I only drive you once every 3 weeks or so!)

Turtleneck: Target
Skirt: thrifted
Shawl: meeee!
Tights: Old Navy
Shoes: Indigo by Clarks, via DSW
Earrings: Mom

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oooh, I likey those shoes + tights!

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger